GLOVO announces a vacancy for the position: Retail Manager
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Q-Commerce is a new business unit inside Glovo which includes all types of Supermarkets, to Pharmacies and Shops such as electronics, pharmacies, beauty, flowers, toys, video games...
We are currently building a strong local team in order to re-invent how consumers buy retail, making it more convenient and easy than ever before.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Build and maintain relationships with the top Retail (Shops and Pharmacy) partners in the country
- Lead the retail team to onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics.
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Report to the Q-commerce Manager
- +4yr experience in fast-paced environments (startups, top consulting firms, top internet firms, FMCG, retail)
- Be driven to build a business from scratch, you have a natural bias for action, always pushing for things to happen, objective and deadline oriented
- Experience in understanding retail business, as well as revenue dynamics and drivers.
- Know how to negotiate and build your way into a super deal with big retail players
- Data-driven mentality: takes decision based on data and makes business judgment when necessary
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- Proficiency in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/retail-account-manager/5890157002/