JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
- Examination with the results of previous audits, in order to understand the processes that are specific for this particular client;
- Reconciliation of account balances with credit institutions in the accounting client with the data bank;
- Check for the balance sheet date of certain assets and the accuracy of the reflection of their value;
- Confirmation of an accurate and complete list of vendors;
- Study of the inventory methods used by the client;
- Conducting a test of inventory;
- Testing of existing processes and controls.
- Be responsible for the audit of separate sections (fixed assets, cash and cash equivalents, loans and borrowings, income statement items, etc.)
- Experience in the relevant field (desirable in the international company)
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics (honors diploma, MBA, BBA desirable);
- Good and practical knowledge of IFRS and accounting.
- Fluent in English and Georgian; Knowledge of Russian will be an asset;
- Readiness for intensive work and learning;
- Be able to take business trips;
- Opportunity to work full time;
- Have the skills to work in a team;
- Have the skills of analytical work;
- At least on first level of ACCA.
- Computer skills – good knowledge of office software;
THE ROLE ENABLES TO:
- Professional development;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
Please send your resumes on the following E-mail address: Hremail@example.com
Please indicate the title of position in the subject line, otherwise application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 24, 2023
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is the global network of professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and advisory services, with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG International member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people, and the capital markets. With nearly 227,000 people worldwide, member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services in 146 countries.
Hereby, by applying to this position, you give your express and unambiguous consent to “KPMG Georgia” LLC to the processing (including receipt from you and/or from any third parties), collection, classification, accumulation, storage, revision (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer to foreign countries and also the performance of any other actions with your Personal Data, in accordance with the current Georgian legislation.