Georgian Renewable Power Holding
is looking for talented young professionals for the position of Junior Financial Reporting Specialist.
GRPH (Georgian Renewable Power Holding) is a subsidiary of Georgia Capital, which is one of the leading players in the renewable energy sector, which owns several power plants (including Qartli Wind Farm) and invests in the development of renewable energy projects in Georgia.
About the role
As a Reporting Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various aspects of the financial reporting process consolidating various renewable energy projects and companies. You will work with the finance department in a variety of areas, including:
- Extract data from the system and process databases
- Preparation of financial statements and reports for stakeholders including Georgia Capital
- Prepare / participate of annual and half-year audit reviews and managing communication with external auditors (Big 4 audit)
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Support month-end and year-end closings
- Reporting Specialist will be able to study the specifics of the business in the field of renewable energy and participate in the financial aspects of this growing field.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance (or Senior students), economics, or related field
- At least one year of relevant work experience is preferable (Big 4 accounting firms), but not required
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Strong analytical skills, driven, motivated, team-player
- High level knowledge of MS Excel, required
- Strong English skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- ACCA qualification is preferred
- Motivation for personal and professional growth and development
- Compensation consists of a base salary and a sizeable annual performance bonus.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
no later than March 3, 2023.
In the subject ("subject") specify the position to which you send the application.