Brief Description of Company
Global Group LLC is an outsource marketing agency who serves iGaming industry around the world,with more than 15 years of experience in field. One of our branch based in Tbilisi, with a team of 10+ people working for the company, is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Your tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan, build, and scale the affiliate program to optimize casino offering
- Plan, execute and optimize our relationship management programs to keep partners engaged and help them generate sales.
- Own the technical tracking infrastructure and ensure optimal reporting is in place
- Continually refine the partner marketing processes, procedures, metrics, and tools.
- Ensure affiliates remain compliant by constantly monitoring all of their marketing activity
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends and innovations in the gaming industry with a strong understanding of current and future online marketing concepts, strategies, and technologies.
- Manage partners on a day-to-day basis – always ensuring their approach and methods meet our brand standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks.
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Manage affiliate compliance and communication processes.
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously work on overall marketing and merchandising campaign improvements through the affiliate network
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Coordinate Social Media Platforms in order to get new affiliate sign-ups.
- Competitor website Research(Backlinks, Traffic Sources, Keywords, Promotions, Payments, Casino Products)
- Solid experience with Account Management, Digital Marketing(Keypoints are: SEO, SEM, Google analytics, Ahref, Similarweb ) or Affiliate Marketing
- Previous online media buying experience will be an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Good Skills in Math
- Statistics will be advantage
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated energetic individual
- Requires a target-driven individual
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Innovation and ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and value attention to detail
- As this role entails sales and client interaction we think that you are a social and outgoing person. You have a high level of knowledge in spoken and written English and good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in digital marketing, e-commerce/sales or equivalent
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines;
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’.
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills.
- Experience from the iGaming industry is a plus
- Good understanding of Online casino Products: Casino, Live Casino (Roullette, BlackJack and etc.), Sportsbook, Esports, Minigames (Hi/Lo, Dice, Plinko, Keno, Mines and etc.)
- Amazing professional experience at Innovative Tech Company
- Flexible working environment
- The chance to have a real impact in a fast-growing industry.
- All the freedom and autonomy you can handle.
- Amazing startup-minded colleagues and culture.
- Health insurance
- Performance-based bonus system
- Gamification spirit
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full, 40 hours per week required by law;
- Workplace: Georgia, Tbilisi