TAZE Technologies are looking middle SEO specialist with strong skills in on/off-page optimization to join our Marketing department.
- 2+ years of experience in foreign markets in competitive niches (Asia or Turkey will be a huge plus);
- Understanding of SEO, knowledge of best practices, and Google algorithms peculiarities;
- Strong skills in on/off-page optimization;
- You need to have your own expertise in projects that you worked on;
- A full understanding of the linkbuilding process;
- Experience in website development from scratch and elaboration of its promotion strategy (Installation of CMS, content order, competitor analysis, strategy selection, and linkbuilding strategy);
- Familiarity with SEO tools GA/GSC, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush etc;
- Self-starter and multi-tasker;
- Willingness to work according to high standards to reach impressive results;
- Required level of English language: Upper-Intermediate.
- A friendly and result-driven team consisting of the top players around the world;
- Star players/Top Salary policy;
- Transparency is our currency;
- Work without barriers: If you are a person who admires the flexibility and lack of barriers in creating ideas, you have come to the right place;
- Unlimited leave policy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work from the office or out of the office;
- Medical Insurance;
- Support for personal and professional development: full compensation for professional courses and a chance to win personal training you’ve dreamed of all your life;
- Diverse and active corporate life: corporate parties, team-building events, and join sports activities and more;
- Chance to improve your English language skills.
- Creating and promoting satellites, reviews and other websites in google (on/off-page optimization);
- You will implement your knowledge of different methods of promotion (white, and other);
- Research keywords and elaboration of the SEO strategy;
- Content strategy creation and implementation;
- Implementing SEO strategies by obtaining backlinks to the websites (work with exchanges, outreach etc.);
- Analyze competitor’s strategies;
- Monitor and report results.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org