GSS LLC is looking for Social Media Manager to join our fast-growing team. Our company provides full-stack services to companies from around the world. Including IT services, web designing, marketing solutions, and app development. We look for a candidate who is passionate to join our team and grow with our company.
The ideal candidate has good written English and experience in managing social media channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and manage a detailed social content calendar;
- Work with our clients and help them create a successful social media campaign;
- Work with the marketing team to plan creative marketing campaigns;
- Research social media trends and apply accordingly;
- Research media content for posting and make minor changes if required;
- Monitor the performance of social media channels and apply required changes;
- Engage in Facebook groups to improve the brand awareness indirectly;
- Respond to comments;
- At least 1-year relevant experience;
- Fluent writing skills in English is a must;
- Average knowledge of Photoshop or any other similar application;
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced company;
- The willingness to maintain high standards and work efficiently;
- Basic knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Manager will be preferable;
- Knowledge of any other language will give you an advantage;
- The basic knowledge of car maintenance will be an advantage;
Employment type: Full-time | Home-Based
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (with 1-hour break)
Working days: Monday – Friday
The salary: will be determined based on your background and mutual agreement
If you think you qualify and you feel passionate about this job application, send us a CV/Resume in English at email@example.com. Similarly, if you have already managed Social Media channels send us the links for them as well. Make sure to indicate the position that you apply for in the subject line.