Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is announcing an opening for the position of: Demi Chef
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To liaise with the Head Chef/Sous Chef and implement new menu/dishes/systems where applicable
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help the kitchen at busy times if required
- 2-3 years proven experience in relevant role
- Understands that the property main objective is that respective guest is satisfied with the hotel services at all times, the hotel and its employees main goal is to achieve and exceed guest expectations
- Comply with all company policies
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Participate in Fire, Health and Safety training and have a complete and up-to-date knowledge of Hotel emergency and evacuation procedures
- The company reserves the right to add and amend any duties or responsibilities as retained need it by the company at its discretion
- Maintain and promotes a good work relation with colleagues within and of other departments within the company
Interested Candidates should submit their CV and Referee details to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Good Luck !