We welcome experienced and motivated people to apply for technical positions on cruise ships.
ISMIRA Agency is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of ORDINARY SEAMAN and ABLEBODY onboard CRUISE SHIPS
- Travel around the World
- Experience working with more than 72 nationalities
- Permanent job with contract 6-8 months onboard followed by 6-8 weeks of vacation
- Save Money as you do not pay for food and accommodation on board
- Competitive salary (find out when apply)
- Visa fee will be reimbursed on board
- Professional growth
- Medical insurance provided during contract
- Current and valid Basic Training Certificate as per STCW 95 Regulation
- Current and valid Crowd Management Certificate, Company will provide the course within first contact.
- Performs Arrival and Departure maneuvers as required by ship's schedule
- Any other assignment as required by the Staff Captain or by the 1st Bosun RT
- Ensure that all aspects of company's OH&S are effectively applied during his/her working activities
- Perform Tender Services
- Perform Cleaning and Painting of Fresh Water Tanks, Ballast Tank, Void Spaces and Heeling Tanks.
- Perform Cherry Picker Service
- Perform Funnel Cleaning and Painting
- Perform Laundry and Galleys Cleaning
- Perform Back Stage Services
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com