TAZE Technologies is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Junior Reconciliation Analyst
Junior Reconciliation Analyst role is an entry-level position that opens a door of opportunities to learn about the basic processes of payments processing from the operational and finance sides. The role requires high attentiveness and a desire to learn quickly. The main responsibilities are the reconciliation of transactions between different back offices manually and with the Reconciliation tool developed by our IT team internally. This role provides a unique opportunity to join our Team without working experience and further growth within the Company including the priority application to positions opened within the Company.
- Attention to detail and a structured approach to the completion of your deliverables;
- Good analytical skills and readiness to learn fast;
- Team player with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written;
- Able to work to a deadline, flex with any plan changes, and flag any potential conflicting priorities;
- Motivation to find end-to-end solutions and work cross-functionally and with remote teams;
- Ready to work with large volumes of information for reconciliation purposes in excel and using a reconciliation tool;
- At least advance English and excellent communication skills at all levels.
Will be a plus:
- Relevant sector experience;
- Excel practical skills (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Reference Functions);
- Power Query;
- Understanding of bookkeeping.
- A friendly and result-driven team consisting of the top players around the world;
- Star players/Top Salary policy;
- Transparency is our currency;
- Work without barriers: If you are a person who admires the flexibility and lack of barriers in creating ideas, you have come to the right place;
- Unlimited leave policy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work from the office or out of the office;
- Medical Insurance;
- Support for personal and professional development: full compensation for professional courses and a chance to win personal training you’ve dreamed of all your life;
- Diverse and active corporate life: corporate parties, team-building events, and join sports activities and more;
- Chance to improve your English language skills.
- Reconcile payment gateway processing transactions across multiple bank accounts and payment system providers using a Reconciliation Tool and Excel;
- Identify and prepare summaries of outstanding items to be queried as per the standard operating procedures;
- Liaise with FinOps colleagues, and internal teams (Customer support, IT) in addition to contacting Correspondents to investigate and resolve reconciling items;
- Produce and review internal or external reporting - routine or ad-hoc;
- Attend and actively participate in review meetings, giving accurate status updates on your deliverables and raising any queries or issues;
- Flag if there are any improvements that could make the process or reporting more efficient or improve Reconciliation Tool.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com