American Medical Centers is a regional health services provider that owns and manages ambulatory care and outpatient care facilities in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
American Medical Centers employs more than 150 professionals and medical Healthcare Associates, providing direct patient care, emergency assistance, and access to all medical specialties, from Cardiology to Neurosurgery. All American Medical Centers and partner facilities are recognized by the worlds leading healthcare institutions and are fully licensed hospitals and clinics.
At this time we are looking for an Front Office Receptionist in Tbilisi.
Front Office Receptionist Job Duties:
- Schedule appointments to the doctors
- Receive and distribute phone calls
- Coordinate doctors, provide customers necessary information by phone
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from clients to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Make oral and written translation in/from English
- Bill patients
- Provide customers information on the medical services cost, working hours, doctor’s schedule
- Fulfill assignments of the Administration
- high school diploma
- Microsoft Office Skills
- proficiency in English – FLUENT
- Russian - upper-intermediate
- decision making skills
- solid communication skills both written and verbal
- excellent customer service skills
- candidate should be flexible to work in day/night shifts, several hours
Salary: 1500-1800 GEL
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English with a photo to email@example.com