JSC Château Mukhrani is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Sales / Reservations Specialist
Position title: Sales / Reservations Specialist
Employer: JSC Château Mukhrani
Duty station: Vill. Mukhrani , Mtskheta, Georgia
Position type: Full-time
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the daily Reservations by phone or mail.
- Responsible for the work schedule of the Reservations
- Send upcoming reservation schedule daily to all departments by mail
- Ensure that proper telephone & communication manners are maintained properly by the tourism staff
- Ensure adequate handling of repetitive guests and VIP guests
- Provide our customers with information they need to know about Chateau Mukhrani and our Packages.
- Handle guests’ complaints
- Coordinate big group/event requests in cooperation with the event Managers
- Distribute incoming mails to managers according to their duties
- Make budgets for small groups
- Make small group invoices
- Manage annual contracts with tour agencies and providers
- Have to be involved in planning and organizing events
- Control Feedbacks
What are we looking for?
To fulfill Sales / Reservations Specialist role successfully you need to have the attitude, behavior, skills, and the following values:
- Undergraduate or Higher education
- Fluency in Georgian, Russian and English languages
- 1 year working experience (not mandatory)
- Computer literate
- Ability to process information in Excel and Word
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills (this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction)
- Have a pleasant personality
- Have a team spirit and personal commitment
- High responsibility
- Ability to approach work with energy, commitment and a positive, constructive attitude
What we offer?
- Working in professional and friendly environment
- Opportunity to develop in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Free lunch
- Health insurance
- Free Telephone Limit
- Discount on company products.
What will it be like to work for Chateau Mukhrani?
- Château Mukhrani is the authentic, historical leader, in the Georgian wine industry. Since the very beginning, starting with its founder the Prince of Mukhrani, it has always been the leading brand, combining local traditions and contemporary technologies to revolutionize the quality of Georgian wines. Having its remarkable history, high-class image, outstanding quality, unique domain and cellars, Château Mukhrani is today a leading Georgian wine producer and tourism destination place.
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications match the requirements, are welcome to send their CV/resume to email@example.com no later than December 20th, 2022. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field of the e-mail, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.