DevelopmentAid is looking for Sales Assistants to join our growing Corporate Sales team in Tbilisi.
Sales Assistants are primarily responsible for generating leads for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and sales team relies on your creative methods of finding potential customers and contact details. Your primary tools are DevelopmentAid database of clients, social media platforms, outlook, teams and calling application.
- Generate new leads by conducting searches in various channels
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations
- Initiate communication and keep in touch with potential clients (sending personalized content, offering demos, scheduling calls and demos)
- Follow up via phone to ensure clients have received the email and to set up appointments
- Organize and keep the client’s data in the internal database
- Assist the Business Development Manager with other related tasks
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience working in sales or in customer support would be an asset (but is not obligatory)
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and client oriented
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for referring candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities.
Career path: Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
Note that this role is called Lead Generator internally. To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code LG-CSD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out full list of open positions here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/