RightAngle is an expert network, and as a company, we specialize in arranging ultra-fast 1-hour consultations between professionals and consulting firms worldwide. Our business is heavily dependent on the ability to collect and use data on professionals for future client projects and therefore we’re looking for a Data Specialist to manage several LinkedIn pages and our rooster of consultants.
- Identify and contact various professionals on LinkedIn
- Communicate with professionals to explain our business model and opportunities
- Manage several LinkedIn pages at once, collecting information shared by professionals (CVs, emails, and phone numbers)
- Update and maintain our database (network) of experts using the information collected.
- Completing additional tasks as needed.
- tenacity and drive to grow the network of experts
- written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally
- initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- the ability to motivate yourself and think strategically
- strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new operating systems.
- Competitive salary (Base + recruitment bonus)
- Full-time on-site job, hybrid possible in the future.
- Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Georgia, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code DES-RA, to: email@example.com.
Check out full list of open positions here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us