Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is a 5-star Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to fresh air and a relaxing atmosphere with an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills. Owned by “Hualing Group” and managed by BTL Hospitality Group under the French Hotel Brand “Hotels & Preference” as “Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, which opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest number of twin bedrooms, one of the largest ballroom in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and an exceptional recreation center – Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA treatment center and one of the largest GYM in Tbilisi.
Guests can look forward to enjoying a unique taste of international cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy “game time” food in the most outstanding Sports bar “Legends”.
We Do Offer:
- Daily meal provided by the hotel
- Discounts in hotel Outlets
- A Harmonious professional environment with a Competitive Salary Range and Benefits.
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities.
- Corporate Insurance package.
- Teamwork and Caring Corporate Culture.
At present Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is announcing an opening for the position of: HR Director
Responsible for the entire direction of human resources of the hotel: To develop, coordinate and implement overall policies and procedures of the hotel's training, recruitment and to establish long term planning and strategies for the development of potential employees to cope the expansion of the hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the industry trends of human resources development and formulates programs to cope with the hotel future expansion.
- Establish training needs and plans training program for potential employees both locally and international levels.
- Plans future recruitment strategies for the attainment of qualified personnel according to hotel needs.
- Formulates policies, procedures and standards on recruitment, training, human resource development.
- Develops together with other divisional directors, remuneration packages for various key positions.
- Plans annual budget for training, manpower, and staff benefits.
- Coordinates annual evaluation for all staff and review appraisals.
- Coordinates with all staff activities in relation to promotion, transfer, reprimand, dismissal, and compensation.
- Assists in all personnel related activities for recruitment program, manpower planning, hiring process, staff policies in relation to local government.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Provide various team building programs.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Coordinate training plans and ensure attendance
- Identify potential successors and develop them
- Collecting and processing HR related documentation
- Maintaining the filing system: record keeping and archiving
- Coordinate process about drafting HR related orders, Memos, Warnings, Contracts and so on.
- Administrating of newcomers.
- Administrating of all employees related information, preparing the staff related reports
- Operating HR Software
- Coordinate preparation process of the payroll.
- Managing of all organizational issues related to employees and the company’s guests. satisfaction.
- Higher Education preferable in Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, at least 5 years in managerial capacity.
- Fluency in Georgian and English Languages is a must
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office programs) are a must, work experience with database software will be of an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, diligence, and discipline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, initiative, and team player
If you are interested being part of our team, apply to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.