- სრული განაკვეთი
Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Ability to post content on social channels (such as LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Identification of sales prospects through LinkedIn Sales Navigator (based on market sectors, locations, and people provided information)
- Setup, manage and respond of LinkedIn messaging sequencing (via LinkedIn Helper)
- Posting leaderboards and content on LinkedIn
- Tagging people related to the leaderboard and establishing initial contact with them
- Book meetings with potential clients for the Sales department
- Support Data Aggregator with completion of data entry for market sector data sheets
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Attention to detail
- Good with multitasking
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate on different platforms (such as Zoom, Slack, Skype and etc.)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/889603?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!