TAZE Technologies is announcing a vacancy for the position of Middle+/Senior Java Developer to work on a high-load gaming platform with a recommendation system and integration.
ABOUT THE GAME PRODUCT
Gaming Platform is a B2B gaming platform with more than 10M transactions per day with a recommendation system and integration. Our main focus is high-load solutions.
CURRENT SOLUTION TECH STACK
Language: Java 8
Persistence layer: MS
Message Broker: Kafka
- Development and support a rapidly growing platform consisting of several areas and subprojects. Work in small team with leader with deep expertise and great experience. Participate in product and technical discussions.
- Strong team of specialists: only Middle+ and Senior levels;
- Opportunity to improve professional skills in a circle of experts with 10-15 years of experience;
- Challenge tasks for transferring the project to new technologies;
- Remote work and relocation to many countries of your choice - negotiable.
Team: Back-end Developers, QA Engineers, DBA, DevOps.
- 4+ years of experience with Java and related frameworks;
- Passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures;
- Comfortable working with git and GitLab for version control, including opening/reviewing pull requests and distributed branching models;
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA;
- Experience working with SQL;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
Please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org