SKECHERS announces a vacancy for the position Retail Manager
- Retail managers are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- preparing promotional materials and displays
- liaising with head office.
Key skills for retail managers
- excellent IT skills
- numerical skills
- verbal communication skills
- teamworking skills
- organisational skills
- commercial awareness.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Or call us on the number: +995 577936336