“TNET” (Technology Network) represents the largest Georgian tech company under TBC Group PLC on Georgian and Regional markets.
TNET business operates in 4 main directions: Lifestyle, E-commerce, Housing and Auto industry.
Our digital platforms includes the following web sites: Livo.ge, Vendoo, TKT.ge, Myauto.ge, Mymarket.ge, Myhome.ge, Myparts.ge, Swoop.ge.
“TNET” we are looking for Android Developer to join our great team!
TNET unifies 9 digital platform and 5 mobile application. All together these platforms have up to 2 million unique users, which compile 70% of adult population of the country. In total, TNET generates 40% of internet traffic.
- Now we are starting to work on our new product Super App and looking for Android developers to join our super team.
- The aim of the super app is to bring multiple products and services in the one application.
- You will be involved in new product design process and idea/initiatives generation.
- You will be focused on application development from scratch and its integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- If you’re passionate about creating high-quality applications and working as part of a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Oversee the performance of applications to ensure they’re always running properly
- Fixing known bugs in existing Android applications and adding new features
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Stay on track of the application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time
- Remain current on technology trends to keep our software as innovative as possible.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least 4-year proven working experience in Android app development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Google, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in testing an application automatically and A/B testing (would be a plus).
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable and friendly environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
If you think, you fit the requirement and are motivated in joining our team then you are most welcomed to send our resume at the following address indicating the vacancy title in the subject line: email@example.com