Position Overview: We are growing and looking for a Junior Marketing Designer who can't imagine his life without creativity and is ready to offer new ideas.
What knowledge and skills do you need for this position:
- Experience in a similar position;
- Work with Adobe Creative Cloud tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, AE/Premiere), Figma;
- Creative and non-standard thinking;
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS;
- Attention to detail, high level of self-organization and time management;
- Ability to competently combine design elements and select materials.
- A friendly and result-driven team consisting of the top players around the world;
- Star players/Top Salary policy;
- Transparency is our currency;
- Work without barriers: If you are a person who admires the flexibility and lack of barriers in creating ideas, you have come to the right place;
- Unlimited leave policy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work from the office or out of the office;
- Medical Insurance;
- Support for personal and professional development: full compensation for professional courses and a chance to win personal training you’ve dreamed of all your life;
- Diverse and active corporate life: corporate parties, team-building events, and join sports activities and more;
- Chance to improve your English language skills.
Your tasks will be:
- Creation of landings, banners, and short videos;
- Generating new creative approaches and ideas for advertising in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Development and adaptation of materials for publications on social networks.
Interested candidates can send their CV only in English at: email@example.com