Universal Transit is the leading name in the logistics industry in United States, offering top-notch logistics services across the country with 100% satisfaction. We`re proud of our record with our employees. We are hiring a talented Chief Human Resources Officer to join our team. If you`re excited to be part of a winning team, Universal Transit is a great place to grow your career. You`ll be glad you applied to Universal Transit.
We`re seeking candidates with excellent people leadership skills and business acumen to develop the functionality of our HR operations and to guide extensive and diverse HR processes.
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 16:00 - 01:00 (Transportation is provided)
Salary: 4000 GEL - 6000 GEL depends on experience.
- Create the global recruitment strategy for the organization
- Create developing policies complying with the local codes
- Build a company culture that is in line with the organization’s values and objectives
- Meet with upper management to develop recruitment plans.
- Help fill open positions by posting ads to job boards.
- Enforce company policies as stated in the company handbook.
- Meet with employees regarding disciplinary Issues
- Make suggestions, and/or recommendations to upper management regarding company culture and processes.
- Work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment
- Research and plan team-building activities and events.
- Handle the onboarding process for new hires & sending the welcome package.
- Foster a congenial and friendly employee-employer relationship.
- Manage employee communication and feedback.
- Preparation and leading the HR Marketing activities
- Experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruiting Coordinator, or Recruitment Consultant
- Experience in screening and interviewing job applicants
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- You have 3 + years of professional HR Manager experience.
- Must be proactive and detail oriented as well as possess strong organization skills
- Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
Attributes of the Head of Chief Human Resources Officer:
- A great listener.
- Someone who takes the time to learn what`s valuable and important to the staff.
- Ability to define needs and expectations of staff and management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with upper management and adapt to a changing fast-paced environment in order to meet agreed-upon goals
- Willing to learn new approaches and make changes to methods when necessary.
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
Interested applicants should send their resume to: email@example.com Please indicate job title in the subject line with salary expectation, for example: “Chief Human Resources Officer – GEL 000 “.