Jara HR is agency providing all HR processes: recruitment and training of personnel, personnel records management and HR Brand development. We are one of the directions of the Jara Investment Fund, headquartered in Georgia. The fund has been operating since 2019 and manages a portfolio of a number of investment projects.
The main goal and task of the JARA group of companies is to support and develop small businesses. One of the features of the Jara Foundation is the provision of services to those projects in which the Foundation is directly involved. This approach helps to reduce the risks at the stage of starting a business associated with errors in the choice of support service providers, and the team's expert solutions to minimize the time to make a profit. Currently, the company employs more than 50 people who are a multinational and multicultural team that values the freedom of everyone, but at the same time burns with a common goal.
In connection with the development of the Jara HR company, we are looking for HRG to join our team.
- Communication with internal and external customers on HR matters.
- Identification and analysis of customer needs.
- Creation of road map projects, preparation and presentation of commercial proposals for the customer.
- Formation of teams from internal employees to work on the project, based on the needs of the customer.
- Writing regulations, instructions, searching for new tools and creating knowledge bases.
- Formation of HR brand and corporate culture.
- Participation in the automation of HR processes.
- Participation in the development of the agency and its entry into the international market.
- At least 2 years experience in HRG/HRBP positions or specified functions.
- Experience in building and managing HR processes.
- Ability to build and lead a project team.
- Understanding all metrics of HR analysis and the effectiveness of their work.
- Ability to work with the labor market, knowledge of groups/communities in the HR sphere.
- Sales skills, the ability to convince and argue, the ability to present the product.
- Ability to build long-term partnerships with clients.
- Ability to analyze information and work independently.
- Knowledge of Russian and English at a free level.
- Knowledge of the Georgian language will be an advantage.
- Official employment.
- Working hours: 5/2 from 9 to 18 or from 10 to 19, days off: Sat and Sun.
- Salary from 2500 GEL (trial period) + % of the company's total revenue after the trial period.
- Work in our cozy office in Tbilisi, st. Merab Kostava, 63b.
- Probation period - 3 months.
- Salary is discussed individually.
- After passing the probationary period, we provide medical insurance, compensation for mobile communications for employees located in Georgia.
- Gaining international experience.
- Developed corporate culture, corporate training and development, organized team events.
Please indicate in your cover letter whether you are currently in Tbilisi, what is your actual level of English, what level of income you are targeting, as well as in which HR functions you are strongest and why. Thank you!