- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1300 - 1300+ ბონუსი
Bolt Food is looking for a highly motivated Junior Sales & Accounts Specialist to join team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You will be bringing restaurants onto our platform and transitioning them to the Restaurant Operations team while securing the perfect onboarding experience. The main responsibility is to initiate, build and maintain new and on-going relationships with restaurants which will be partnering with Bolt Food. Are you after a role in a fast-growing organisation with big impact on the city you live in? Then this one might be for you. Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Salary: 1300 GEL + Annual Bonuses.
Please note that this position is procured by a third party representing a local partner. Bolt Group companies are not involved in the recruitment process
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel of our accounts, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Organise restaurant campaigns that will increase restaurants orders and revenue.
- Reply to client queries and solving their challenges.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Restaurant Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Courier Operations).
We are looking for:
- Very organised
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- A problem solver
- Superb written and spoken communication skills in Georgian and English
- A hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- And most importantly someone go-getting, talkative, energetic and ambitious. Be a salesman.
Why you`ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You`ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt`s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You`ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we`re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Did we spark your interest? Apply today: https://bolt.eu/en/careers/positions/6182400002