Re|Bank represents retail direction of PASHA Bank Georgia launched in 2019. On its own, PASHA Bank Georgia is regional and corporate bank by large investment group PASHA Holding.
If you have desire to become a member of young, innovative, and development-oriented team, join us! This is your chance!
Re|Bank announces a vacancy for the position Software Developer
Position Title: Software Developer
Location: Tbilisi, Head Office
Position Type: Full Time
Department: IT & Banking Systems Development Department
Application Deadline: October 8, 2022
What we offer:
- International, experienced, and friendly team
- Comfortable working environment
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Health insurance for you and your immediate family
- Promotion of professional development
- Support of line manager and team members
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions according to business needs and as requested by the involved parties
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects
- Ensure high-quality software development according to the requirements received
- Conduct code reviews and code refactoring
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis
- Working in a project team alongside other developers
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a C# programmer or developer
- Powerful C # and .Net development skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Web technologies (.Net Core, WebAPI)
- Experience working with MS SQL and Postgres databases
- Source control practices
- Experiences such as Git and TFS, etc.
- Experience working with the UI framework is desirable
- Optional: Micro-service architecture, Service Discovery, DDD/CQRS/ES, RabbitMQ
- Fluent in Georgian and English; knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time effectively
- High sense of responsibility
If you are interested and your profile matches the qualification required for the position, please send us your resume/LinkedIn profile to the following e-mail: email@example.com and indicate the title of the vacant position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We wish you good luck.
By sending your resume/LinkedIn profile you confirm that JSC PASHA Bank Georgia is authorized to process your personal data in compliance with the legislation.
The purpose of personal data processing is to determine relevance between the applicant and current and/or future vacancies. In case you have desire to receive information about your personal data, which is processed by JSC PASHA Bank Georgia, and/or want to update/destroy information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org