Novotel Chain hotel announces a vacancy for the position General Manager
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Due to the ending of construction and the imminent opening in February 2023 we are looking for an experienced hotel leader to manage Novotel Chain hotel, located in Tbilisi, Georgia.
This property is located in the Avlabari district – the historical center of the city and is a 4-building complex with well-developed infrastructure and relax-zone.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Hospitality Management;
- Prior 5+ years experience as General Manager of a similar hotel brand essential;
- Fluent in English;
- Good understanding of the current hospitality market;
- Experience with owners and managers relationship;
- High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of hotel operations, focus on guest experience and a strong business acumen;
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint and other required applications;
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively;
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations;
- A team player & builder.
HOTEL CONDITIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- As a General Manager of Novotel Tbilisi Avlabari you will:
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets;
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials;
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business;
- Build your team;
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations;
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing hotel in a great location, we may be the perfect fit. Apply today!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter by October 31, 2022 on the following e-mail address: email@example.com putting "General Manager" in the subject line.