Green Light Canada company is happy to announce the position of English Speaking Representative at one of the leading Immigration Services Company
We represent a Licensed Canadian Consulting & Immigration Services Firm.
We are committed to providing uniquely tailored solutions to our international customers who are interested in relocating to Canada.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Takes ownership of customer relationships and provides customers with informed advice that reflects best practices and compliance
- Ensures that the appropriate client records are established and maintained and that key documentation is saved into the client e-file
- Responds to email and WhatsApp enquiries in a timely manner
- Monitors application deadlines and completes assigned work within the appropriate timeframes
- Undertakes all other reasonable duties as requested
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Fluency in English (a must)
- Knowledge of Russian or/and French languages would be an asset
- Previous work experience with English Speaking clients in Customer Service/Sales field would be a great advantage
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills Integrity and ethical behavior
- Analytical thinking
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Monthly salary: Equivalent of USD $ 500 in GEL+ bonuses
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 12:00 - 21:00 (including 1 hour break)
- Office Environment (we don’t offer options to those looking for a remote job)
- Central location in Tbilisi
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Company-provided training (7-10 business days) Friendly and comfortable working environment Attractive salary on a Georgian job market;
- Health Insurance;
- Team bonding events;
Please note that training is unpaid and the duration of a training is 1-2 hrs daily depending how fast you can understand and learn the details related to immigration process.
After the completion of the training an applicant must pass the test to be hired.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for the role outlined in the description of the vacancy and are attracted by our working conditions, please feel free to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, we may keep your resume in our database and reach out to you later on if we’ve already hired candidates for the position by the time you sent us your application.