Paint Your Life is looking for Graphic Editors to join our leading Graphic Editors’ team during the high season in Tbilisi, Georgia and help to support our massive growth.
About the company:
Paint Your Life (PYL) is a fast-growing global e-Commerce consumer startup and industry leader operating mainly in the US market. It is a leading advertiser on TikTok and Facebook with top-ranking video ads in the United States. The company has been operating since 2006 with offices and team members around the globe.
The company owns a unique and self-developed technological e-commerce platform that connects global artists to global consumers to create stunning hand-painted and personalized wall art.
With over 11,000 five-star ratings on Trustpilot, Paint Your Life has become the absolute leading hand-painted portrait service in the world. Our services help customers cherish their most emotional memories and even allow them to dream up a memory they wish they had and bring it to life with our multiple photos Compilation Service.
About the position:
This position is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of Graphic editors that help our consumers bring their memories to life.
Graphic Editor will assemble and edit the images provided by our consumers and convert them into digital mockup which is then hand-painted by our talented artists all around the world. You will play an essential role in the company’s success as the composition created by you is the very first and most important part of the whole experience. You will join motivated, intelligent, hard-working individuals. The Graphic Editor reports to the executive manager of the department.
- Edit photos in Photoshop as per customer's request;
- Identify and resolve customer`s needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Provide appropriate solutions within the time limits;
- Deal e-mail correspondence with foreign customers;
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a must;
- Working experience in Photoshop is an advantage;
- The ability to edit high volume of Photos on a daily basis;
- The ability to work efficiently in night shift;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent in English language - Excellent writing skill is a preferable.
Personal skills required:
- Open-minded and positive;
- Ability to work under pressure and stay focused;
- Ability to multitask and stay organized;
- Time management skills;
- Opportunity to grow with an international company;
- Qualification Training related to the professional skills;
- Opportunity to work on global projects;
- Great work atmosphere in a creative team;
If you feel you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that this position is temporary.
Duration: till the end of December.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We apologize for not being able to contact each rejected applicant personally.