DevelopmentAid announces a vacancy for the position:Recruitment Specialist
We are looking for a junior recruiter to join our HR team and recruit for positions in the office in Tbilisi. Your role will be to ensure a smooth and successful recruitment experience for our candidates and oversee all hiring activities. You will also be a promoter of a positive corporate culture and will manage employee relations.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Recruitment / HR and working in a multicultural environment, this is the job you should apply for!
Duty Station: Tbilisi, Office-based
Job Level: Entry – Junior
Schedule: Full-time, flexible starting hours
Corporate Working Language: English
- Manage the recruitment process for all company’s departments in the Tbilisi office.
- Source candidates in internal and external databases, screen CVs, conduct interviews, and coordinate interview scheduling with the hiring managers.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback.
- Data processing and updating people-related information in the internal database.
- Welcome new hires and facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Help maintain the fun, inclusive corporate culture.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with a passion for recruitment and working with people.
- Strong interpersonal skills (empathetic, supportive, patient, and a good listener).
- Well organized and able to prioritize.
- Good command of English (written and verbal communication skills).
- Previous experience in HR, recruitment, communication, and/or customer support roles is not obligatory but would be an asset.
- University degree in HR, Psychology, or other related fields would be a plus but is not a must.
- Ability to handle confidential information, concerns, and issues with diplomacy.
- Competitive salary (base + recruitment bonuses).
- Full-time, Monday-Friday; flexible working hours.
- Office-based job, with the possibility to work from home occasionally after completing the trial period.
- International working environment.
- A talented and supportive team of peers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program.
- Training policy covering professional, and work-related training needs.
- Cozy relaxation areas
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
We offer a range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure development within the HR Department, as well as the possibility to make career shifts to other departments. Check out the full list of open positions here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/work-with-us/
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Georgia as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Please send your CV marked with the job code CR-HR, to firstname.lastname@example.org