Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of HR Manager.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futtaim is one of the most fast growing companies. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour Georgia aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA (Carrefour) offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of HR Manager in Batumi.
- Support business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Coordinate training plans and ensure attendance
- Identify potential successors and develop them
- Collecting and processing HR related documentation
- Maintaining the filing system: record keeping and archiving
- Drafting HR related orders
- Administrating of new comers
- Administrating of all employee related information, preparing the staff related reports
- Operating HR Software
- Assisting in the preparation of the payroll
- Administrating of the leaves and business trip related issues
- Managing of all organizational issues related to expatriate employees and the company’s guests
- Minimum 3 year working experience in HR field
- Fluency in Georgian and English Languages is a must
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office programs) is a must, work experience with database software will be of an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, diligence and discipline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, initiative and team player
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in the subject line “HR Manager - Batumi“
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Submitting your CV, you consent to the Company owning and processing your personal data.