CreaTour announces a vacancy for the position:Senior Graphic Designer (Part time / Full time)
At CreaTour, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you have the skills & experience that we are looking for please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your portfolio is the very first thing we evaluate. Please include it in your application. Expect a test assignment.
About CreaTour Project
Having explored industry trends and the concept of travel for years, CreaTour takes a revolutionizing approach towards the future of tourism by looking at traveling as a fundamentally transformative experience. CreaTour organizes Culture-oriented complex tour programs across Europe and kick-starts the project in Georgia. An authentic, intellectual tour-program involves multiple days and locations in Western Georgia. Goal of the Tour program is in-depth introduction of unique forms of cultural expressions in Georgia such as folk, wine, cuisine and ancient traditions that truly deserve world’s attention and world-class presentation.If you’d like to learn more about the project, please visit: https://creatour.com/