UNIQUE PROJECT TBILISI HILLS GOLF & RESIDENCES IS LOOKING FOR AMBITIOUS CDP / CHEF DE PARTIE
Chef de Partie duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Place orders in a timely manner
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Chef de Partie requirements
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- Georgian and English language, Russian may be considered as advantage
What do we offer:
- Motivating competitive salary paid in time
- Possibility to growth and develop your career together with recognized European Chef
- Opportunity to be a part of landmark unique project
- Plenty of interesting people in a friendly multicultural community
- Pleasant work environment with tons of fresh air around
- Medical insurance
- Free golf education and play
- Annual leave and pension insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Transport if needed
Submit your application by 11 of October, 2022 via email: email@example.com
Please mark the position title in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Company reserves right to close vacancy earlier or extend deadline
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED