JZero are looking for an experienced senior developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of senior developers include writing code, analysing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
JZero is an international learning management software company with corporate clients around the world based out on London. Check us out on https://fastlearn.ge/ which is our local office, based in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- High knowledge and skillset with C#
- Broad understanding of designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Azure,
- Design and develop using cloud ecosystem Microsoft Azure
- Be able to cooperate with front-end developers and designers
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core
- SQL and PostgreSQL skills,
- Responsibility, diligence, proactivity, attention to details
- Ability to complete tasks independently and completely
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analysing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Degree in the field of computer science / business informatics / design / media / communication, successfully completed course/training of an IT specialist in application development or comparable qualification.
- Very good knowledge in React, Node JS, Html, CSS, Visual Studio Code, C#, asp.net, API’s
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- Working with the latest technologies and high-quality technical equipment
- Experienced management, friendly colleagues, and a respectful team spirit
- Training opportunities, Google & Microsoft certification
- The chance to directly contribute to our success and growth. With us you can make full use of your strengths, develop yourself further and grow by facing new challenges.
- Great relaxed atmosphere for employees
- Special Occasion Work Functions
Extra Job Requirements:
- Have Confidence
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Be able to work at the office on Liberty square 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Have no problem with taking instructions
- Be able to listen to and complete correct instructions
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to speak English (Georgian not required)
Please Send Us a reply in the email with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be an asset to our team.
Also Please write in the Subject Line the Ref Code: Senior Dev