Are you a positive, cheerful, proactive, well-organized, flexible and child friendly person?
Are you genuinely interested in working closely with a class teacher?
SISU Schools - Finnish International School Georgia is seeking to hire the Teacher for primary school is looking for an“ASSISTANT TEACHER”
About Finnish International School
The School has started operating in September 2019. It started with the first three elementary-level classes, and will be expanded to K12 (all twelve grades) over the 2023.The school is located in Saguramo (a suburb of Tbilisi).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Psychology;
- Excellent knowledge in English (ability to teach and be trained in English);
- Experience of working with children.
- Working closely with a class teacher;
- Working closely with particular students with needs;
- Working from 10:00-14:00 or 10:00-16:00.
One or several of the following skills would be considered a plus:
- Good communicational skills;
- Child friendly;
- Work experience at school;
- Behavioral management skills;
- Ability to substitute class teacher if needed
How to apply:
Please send your CV to the following email address:email@example.com
In Subject do not forget to indicate the position - “Assistant Teacher”
End date of receiving cv-ies: September 30, 2022.
Professional CV in English, including several references with contact information from previous employers
An English-language cover letter explaining your motivation to work at the Finnish International School in Georgia.