- სრული განაკვეთი
- 5 - 7 წლამდე
A leading impact asset manager with an 18-year track record, responsAbility manages USD 3.5 bn of assets invested in over 300 ESG-managed high-impact companies across 76 emerging economies. Since the company's inception in 2003, responsAbility-managed funds have invested over USD 10 bn in private debt and private equity with companies in the sectors of sustainable food, financial inclusion and climate finance whose business models directly support the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our global Human Resources Team is looking for an additional new colleague in the function of an HR Manager in Tbilisi
The position is made for a seasoned professional who enjoys working in an international environment.
Your main tasks:
- Make a strong contribution to building our team in the Regional Office in Tbilisi: recruit new personnel together with our Country Director and with the Team Leaders based at Head Office, Zurich, and in our other locations
- Ensure highly professional on-boarding of new joiners, leveraging their contribution to their work domains across locations
- Work with the Country Director in all aspects of building and shaping the team
- Act as the single point of contact for all labor law specific questions in Georgia
- Provide advice to Employees and their team leaders in personnel development, human resources management, HR administration and tools
- Further develop our policies in line with our company`s approach worldwide
- Manage smaller HR projects, or collaborate in company-wide HR projects
- Liaise with the Finance Specialist for payroll and social insurances, and with our HR Specialist for contracts
- Coordinate with external HR service providers as required
- Engage closely with colleagues in various global offices and support the further development of HR processes and tools.
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with HR certifications / MBA with specialization in HR
- 5-7 years in a similar role in an international work environment
- Very solid knowledge of labor law, proven track record in applying this expertise
- Proven expertise in advising on payroll and social insurance related issues
- High affinity to and quick understanding of the requirements of professional roles in an international Impact Investment company
- Accurate, independent and reliable working style with an eye for detail
- Spoken and written English language on business level is a non-negotiable work requirement
- Flexibility to adjust to work-load which is driven by the annual work processes
- High interest in impact investing.
A varied senior HR role, located in the city of Tbilisi, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural environment, awaits you.
For any questions, please contact Hanna Flury http://www.responsAbility.com