Spribe Georgia LLC - subsidiary of SPRIBE is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Financial Manager.
Financial Manager is responsible for helping to maintain the financial health of the employer company as directed by the CFO. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of transactions, month-end closing tasks, financial statement preparation, year-end audit tasks, outside agency audit tasks, budget preparation and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Preparing business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts;
- Provides support to the CFO and the departments that come under the supervision of the CFO;
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to the CFO while recommending further courses of action;
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts & all subsidiary ledgers at the end of each month;
- Assist CFO with duties related to the month-end close, year-end close;
- Management and assistance to external/internal accountants;
- Analyze costs, fees, income results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Business relationship/communication with vendors as well as customers of the company related to financial matters/issues and ensuring that financial provisions of the respective agreements are being complied to;
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Assistance of various functions within the company in terms of finance matters;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager;
- Knowledge of English language (at least C1 level);
- Advance computer skills;
- Understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting principles;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus;
Starting salary from 3500 GEL.
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Financial Manager.