International company Eid Travel is pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of the Hotel Reservation Department Team Member Day Shift / Night Shift.
For more information about the company, please visit: www.eidtravel.com
If you are young, motivated, and willing to work in a friendly, engaging and supportive environment, with young, dynamic and enthusiastic team and want to have an opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company, please, send your resume to us.
- Working with hotels, suppliers and travel agencies;
- Pricing, Price Analysis
- Calling hotels and checking Reservation data;
- Supporting Travel Agencies.
- Sending E-mails.
- Matching Hotel data.
- Uploading hotel pictures.
Experience and Competencies:
- Experience in working with hotels and tourism sphere is a plus;
- Bachelor`s degree;
- Advanced English level (written and spoken).
- Turkish and Azerbaijani language is a plus.
- Ability to express yourself in an excellent manner, with a friendly and informative approach;
- Detail oriented;
- Maintain high discipline and working ethics.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team worker.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Address: Tbilisi, Vake-Saburtalo District, 26 May Square, INSI Tower, Floor 5.
If you feel that you meet vacancy requirements, please send CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate position in the subject line. We will contact short listed candidates.