Russian Speaking Customer Service Representative
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated Russian Speaking Customer Service Representative who will be able to create opportunities and managing prospect relationships. The self-motivated individual who will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English and Russian is a must.
- 2+ year of experience working on similar position
- Strong negotiation and excellent communicational skills.
- Working under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Confident, Ambitious, Creative
- Team player
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Handle all the travel arrangements for prospected & existing clients interested in buying properties in all our branches
- Handle all general inquiries regarding residency, establish a company, documents and visa arrangements
- Handle all customers’ transportation, airport meet & assist, hotel pickup, projects orientation, complementary tours and drivers schedule and timesheet
- Send a weekly report to the management by the end of every week about all cases and action taken
- Handle all VIP reception and guarantee letters if need by coordinating with legal department
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents such as (power of attorney & property evaluation)
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Propose ideas to the senior management to improve the overall customer service standard in the company
- High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English to the following Email: Vacancy@yorktowers.com and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.