International Hotel “ibis Styles Tbilisi Center” (ACCOR) is announcing vacancy for the position of Front Office Receptionist in the Front Office department.
ACCOR is a French international group, representing more than 40 brands. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are united by the same passion for welcoming people, and driven by the same promise: Feel Welcome. We make this promise in our 5100 hotels across 110 different countries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To welcome guests to the hotel and to greet them friendly at all times during their stay;
- To handle properly the check-in of the guests, get the registration cards filled in;
- To attend to reassigning of rooms if necessary;
- To issue the keys in accordance with the security policies;
- To provide a proper registration of passports and visas of the guests;
- To check daily arrival list and follow-up on special request.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS, Fidelio will be an advantage;
- English Language is a must; other languages will be an advantage.
- Responsible and well-organized;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry, Listening Skills;
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Problem Solving skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, punctuality;
- Ability to follow direction.
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send Your CV (in Georgian/English) to: H9417-HR2@accor.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your CV will not be considered