Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe. For detailed information please visit www.sisecam.com JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of OHS Specialist.
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transportation is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- carrying out works for the maintenance of the security of the workplace and employees
- prevention of occupational accidents and minimization of labor loss
- ensuring that legal obligations are fulfilled as per OHS law and legislations
- providing training activities required for maintenance of the implementation of the OHS Management System at the premises/workplaces they are responsible for
- Reporting to the Şişecam Headquarter
- performing other duties under OHS Specialist Job description
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Relevant valid certificate
- 2 + year experience in OHS
- Advanced knowledge of MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Advance level of English, desirable – Turkish.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Driving license (Category B) and good driving skills
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: email@example.com and indicate „OHS Specialist“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations. Deadline: 11.10.2022.