Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Business Analys.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futtaim is one of the most fast growing companies. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour Georgia aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA (Carrefour) offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of Tax Manager.
- Be responsible for tax calculation and filing for the Company, to prepare and submit tax return accurately and timely, including but not limited to VAT, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Property Tax, and other tax compliance requirements;
- Proactively participate in the development and implementation of tax compliance assessment and improvement plans;
- Fully involved in routine communication with tax authorities and be responsible to support company obtain the tax certainty;
- Be responsible for tax dispute management, including tax audit response, on-site tax audit, negotiation and tax audit closure, as well as improvement solution implementation;
- Proactively conduct insights into the tax environment, tax code adjustments and tax audit trends, forecast and manage contingency plans, support the implementation of the tax solution;
- Tax cash flow forecast, and tax asset management for efficient use of the asset;
- Support annual accounting statutory audit;
- Proactively seek areas for tax optimization perspectives for the Company
- Graduate in Finance, Economics or in any related field;
- Work experience as a Tax Manager;
- Be eligible for the experience of tax filing (VAT, CIT WHT, PT);
- Knowledge of local accounting and IFRS standards;
- Advance in English (both speaking and writing);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel;
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV in ENGLISH to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title – Tax Manager in the subject line otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Submitting your CV, you consent to the Company owning and processing your personal data.