QA Automation Engineer Education to become QA Intern
# automation testing, # provide free training, #job # full time, #remote work
Work experience: none
Position: Intern / Junior
English level: Intermediate and above level
Start salary ~ $500.
Operating mode: Full time, remote work
Technologies: Java, C#, Python, Jetbrains IDEA, Visual Studio, Pycharm
Become an Automation QA Engineer in 2,5 months!
We are looking for people with no experience in automation testing, who would have basic knowledge of OOP and willingness to develop in this area. We are going to provide free training with our in-house training center for 2,5 months. Our mentors are experienced engineers from the company.
We would be happy to offer a job with the company to those who complete the training course successfully.
What we expect from you:
- Basic knowledge of any OOP programming (Java, C# and Python are the ones we use the most);
- Basic skills with programming environments (Jetbrains IDEA, Visual Studio, Pycharm, etc.);
- Intermediate and above level of English;
- Willingness to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Automation tests development;
- Running tests and analyzing results;
- Setting up and supporting environment for running automated tests;
- Communication with the project team.
- Great team with a “work hard – play hard” drive;
- Good employment prospects;
- Unique expertise with our in-house training center;
- Interesting projects for market-leading customers;
- Professional team, unforgettable atmosphere and corporate culture;
- Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours;
- Remote work or work from office in Tbilisi or Batumi
- Steady salary and benefit package.
Interested Candidates please click on the button "Send CV"