SmartSoft is a software provider for the online commerce industry based in Georgia and successfully operating on the international market. The core line of the business is game and supportive software development for iGaming operators. The team of 80+ employees carries out a complete game development cycle and distributes products worldwide.
SmartSoft is announcing a job opening for the position of Account Manager.
Join us and achieve success with our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant field;
- Languages: C1 English, preferably B2 Russian.
What we offer:
- Monthly lunch credits;
- Private health insurance;
- Competitive growing Salary;
- Being part of a dynamic and supportive team in a successful and fast-growing international company;
- Travelling overseas to attend fairs and exhibitions.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note in the subject field the name of the position to which you are submitting the application.