Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is a 5-star Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to fresh air and a relaxing atmosphere with an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills.
Owned by “Hualing Group” and managed by BTL Hospitality Group under the French Hotel Brand “Hotels & Preference” as “Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, which opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest number of twin bedrooms, one of the largest ballroom in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and an exceptional recreation center – Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA treatment center, 3D golf simulator and one of the largest GYM in Tbilisi.
Guests can look forward to enjoying a unique taste of international cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC. In the welcoming atmosphere of hotel’s Chinese restaurant ENSEMBLE, guests can feature authentic Chinese dishes, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy “game time” food in the most outstanding Sports bar “Legends”.
We Do Offer:
- A harmonious professional environment with a competitive salary range and benefits
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities
- Teamwork and Caring Corporate Culture
At present we are announcing an opening for the position of: Assistant F&B Manager
Assistant F&B Manager is concerned with the overall operation and control of Restaurants / Bars / Banquet, in compliance with establishes policies, procedures and practices as stipulated in the operating policy for this outlet. And all operating policies and practices for this Hotel
- Development of standards & procedures, in keeping with the hotel policies and procedures;
- Ensure all the staff to carry out the task according to the S&P;
- Manage outlets services;
- Monitor standards of guest facilities and services;
- Monitor stock security procedures;
- Take part in menu and wine list creation;
- Control and check daily operation of all POS systems;
- Control that all cash floats and all systems are as per the P&P of the accounting department;
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring the accounts of outlet;
- Preparation and management of the outlets’ budgets;
- Monitor, analyze and report variations from the budget;
- Preparation of performance reports for the outlets;
- Perform and interpret ratio analysis;
- Analyze trend data;
- Make pricing decisions in cooperation with F&B Manager;
- Analyze sales mix;
- Control that service is carried out in accordance with hotel standards;
- Continually improving and enhancing service standards, and updating the standards and procedures as and when required
- Manage the delivery of high quality service to guests
- Manage the development and implementation of guest service strategies
- Training, development and rostering of staff
- Determining and implementing ongoing training needs for associates at different levels
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 3 years senior position working experience in hotel F&B department;
- Desirable hospitality course certificate;
- Good leadership skills/strong organization skills, strong analytical skills;
- Open minded and outgoing personality;
- Positive attitude to work and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs/ Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Opera , Micros
If you are interested being part of our team, apply to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.