CreaTour World Ltd is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Digital Marketing Manager
Vacancy for: Digital Marketing Manager
CreaTour World Ltd
With subsidiary in Georgia
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Starting salary: 3,000 to 4,000 GEL per month (up to 4,000GEL p.m. base pay for candidates having 5+years of relevant experience) with additional growth plan to 5,000 GEL after reaching the 1st stage KPI(currently projecting within 6 to 8 months).
Contract Deal: Permanent
Working Hours: 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday (Georgian Time)
Start time: From September 2022
About CreaTour Project
Having explored industry trends and the concept of travel for years, CreaTour takes a revolutionizing approach towards the future of tourism by looking at traveling as a fundamentally transformative experience. CreaTour organizes Culture-oriented complex tour programs across Europe and kick-starts the project in Georgia. An authentic, intellectual tour-program involves multiple days and locations in Western Georgia. Goal of the Tour program is in-depth introduction of unique forms of cultural expressions in Georgia such as folk, wine, cuisine and ancient traditions that truly deserve world’s attention and world-class presentation.
Your Ideal Background
High education (BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field) would be an advantage, however, individual intelect, character, work ethic and drive towards achievement is considered a priority. Curiosity and appreciation of cultures would be an indicative character trait as this project is all about cultures. Communication, organization and operation skills are crucial since it is a management role. Goes without saying that proven working experience in digital marketing And knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics is essential. We are looking for someone who is up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketingAble to manage several projects simultaneously and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.Complete fluency in English language (oral and written) is required as the program is planned to be conducted in English and communication language with customers will also be in English.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager, whose role would be working closely with the marketing team to coordinate the following activities:
- Plan multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Define the right channel mix (paid social, display, email nurture, retargeting, 3rd party, etc.) for each region & localize global digital campaigns where appropriate
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels;
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- 4+ years of experience of Senior level position in Digital Marketing.
- In-depth understanding of the project concept and product/service values based on which marketing content of the concept and the product can be formulated.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing campaigns including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns,
- Organizing powerful written, photo and video contents and advertisements, guiding a copywriter and a designer.
- Effective implementation of the social media and digital marketing practices (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and etc).
- Cultivation of the internet profile and reputation and coordinating materials for social blogs (Bloggers, discussion forums etc.).
More details about the role can be discussed during the interview.If you have the skills & experience that we are looking for please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact successful applications. If you’d like to learn more about the project, please visit: https://creatour.com/