- სრული განაკვეთი
- 2 - 3 წლამდე
Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
- Creating custom designs for internal use and clients, for a large variety of projects
- You will work with our development teams to deliver the solutions the way they were envisioned
- Client liaison at design stage to establish target audience, business field and the purpose of the product
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC suite
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of design principles and UX practices
- Working level of English
- Ability to work with clients
- A great portfolio
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/811771?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!