At Prodware, when we say that we help companies step into the future, we mean it!
We have built a strategic alliance with Microsoft for several years now. For the second consecutive year, we have earned membership in Microsoft’s prestigious Inner Circle for Business Applications 2019/2020. This membership ranks Prodware among the 11 most strategic Microsoft Business Application partners of the Microsoft ecosystem worldwide.
We are passionate customer-centric enablers. We empower our customers to deliver high performance through our unique end-to-end value proposition that spans from business consulting to managed services leveraging Microsoft’s advanced technology.
Prodware’s empowerment model is fitted to support our customers throughout their digital journey.
- We believe in creating modern companies and reinventing the way they do business.
- We believe in simplifying & optimizing companies projects and processes by using innovative technologies.
- We believe in giving talented, driven, and unique individuals, the opportunity to grow.
- We believe in working together and building the world of tomorrow.
For more info, please follow the links:
Prodware IT Business Solutions Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP (prodwaregroup.com)
Prodware: Company Page Admin | LinkedIn
Working with us:
Working for Prodware is working for a game-changer at the heart of innovation and new technologies. So, if you are hungry for a challenges and business transformation, get cracking and join our team!
- Great atmosphere with employee centric attitude and a lot of fun
- Microsoft certifications
- Possibility of self-realization in interesting international and local projects
- Work in big international company with more than 42 offices in 13 countries across Europe
- Career path to growth across the group
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Wellness programs and fitness initiatives
- Flextime work schedule
- Remote and Hybrid work possibility
Prodware is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Junior .NET Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
To support the CRM Teams within the Prodware Group, we are looking for a highly motivated Developer to work on the latest Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement Modules.
Depending on the demands from the CRM Teams within the Prodware Group you will be working on the customization, integration and deployment of Dynamics CRM modules and applications.
Our customers are mostly located in Western Europe so online contact with them is part of your daily job and a travelling when needed is considered “part of the job”.
In summary the main activities are:
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Functional Specifications.
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests ensuring quality.
- Integrate Dynamics CRM modules into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, etc.
- Help to further grow the CRM team in Tbilisi by coaching new (to be hired) Developers.
You will be support by the CRM Developers within the Prodware Group and benefit from their expertise to further grow yours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Some experience in .NET programming, ideally in (Microsoft) CRM Solutions:
- Knowledge in development tools (Visual Studio, ...)
- Knowledge in SQL Server tools (Management Studio, Reporting Services)
- Some knowledge in Azure web services
- Some knowledge in front-end Frameworks (Angular 2+, React)
- Development and integration of business applications
- Speaking French, Spanish, German or Dutch is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT
- Good communication skills and English proficient
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems
Ready for interesting journey? Please send your CV in English at email@example.com
Prodware Georgia is an equal opportunity employer.
Prodware Georgia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.