Hello, we are the TextMagic development team
TextMagic is an international technology company with a 20-year history and a multi-million dollar turnover. Our flagship product is the SMS messaging platform used by over 25,000+ business customers worldwide. In 2021, the total number of SMS messages sent on the TextMagic platform has reached 200 million.
At the end of 2021, our company held a successful IPO - an initial public offering on the Nasdaq First North Tallinn market, in which 15,410 investors subscribed to TextMagic shares for a total of 49.5 million euros.
In addition to our main product, we are developing a new modern platform for multi-channel interaction with customers (Customer Engagement Platform) - Touchpoint. It is a sales, marketing and customer support software that allows businesses to integrate different communication and communication channels into a single environment.
Our team: Every year the team grows and now the company employs more than 70 people in 8 different countries. As an employee of our company, you can work both in a comfortable office and remotely.
TextMagic announces a vacancy for the position of IT business analyst
What you will do:
- Collect, analyze, and formalize business requirements in an actively developing B2B SaaS product;
- Write business documentation, and compose a detailed description of the functionality and logic of interfaces;
- Create JIRA tasks, description and compose “User stories”, “Use case scenarios” and coordinate the above with the team;
- Communicate with managers, team leads, developers, and UX designers;
- Consult stakeholders on business requirements and interfaces logic (developers, testers, designers);
- Accumulate and maintain the product expertise;
- Develop product usage scenarios and form of hypotheses for product improvements;
- Conduct UX research and competitor analysis;
- Take part in improving development processes.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with IT products (preferably SaaS) from 3 years;
- Knowledge of software development processes (Agile);
- Task creation and decomposition skills;
- Skills in conducting UX research, writing “User stories” and “User scenarios”;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English and Russian;
- Perfect communication and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical mindset, ability to think broadly;
- Proactivity and motivation.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Confluence, Jira);
- Testing skills;
- Experience in composing technical tasks for developers;
- Understanding of web application architecture principles;
- Desire to learn something new.
What we offer:
- High salary without delays;
- Flexible schedule for optimal work-life balance;
- Any necessary equipment for productive work;
- Participation in an interesting and ambitious project with great potential;
- Opportunity for career growth, development, and implementation of your ideas;
- Opportunity to bring your vision to the project;
- Opportunity to work remotely or in the office;
- Work in an international enterprise;
- A professional and friendly team that will not leave without help in any matter;
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days a year).
Please send your CV to the following email address:email@example.com