TextMagic is an international SaaS technology company. Our flagship product is an SMS messaging platform used worldwide (including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia). Our platform enables customers to send notifications, reminders, confirmations, and marketing campaigns via SMS and we already have more than 50 000 active business users. Last year almost 250 million messages were sent through our platform and our aim is to grow that volume to 1 billion messages per year.
We are constantly growing and there are already more than 70 of us in Estonia (headquarter), Romania, Ukraine, Russia, and Montenegro. As a developer at TextMagic, you can work in a comfortable office or remotely.
TextMagic announces a vacancy for the position of Full stack developer
Main technologies we use:
- PHP 7, Symfony 3, Codeception, PHPUnit, OpenAPI
- PostgreSQL 9.6, Memcached, MongoDB
- jQuery, Vue.js
- Node.js for the parallel processing
What you will do
- Develop new features and improve platform architecture.
- Design and build REST API.
- Integrate with third-party services using API.
- Refactoring and code optimization.
- Scale the project for increasing loads.
- Participate in the team’s product logic development.
- Undertake code reviews of other team members’ work.
- Optimize database queries.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the technologies listed above.
- A clear understanding of the architecture of a web application and its separate components.
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works.
- Experience in building REST API.
- An understanding of the principles of SOLID and OOP.
- Experience in working with high-load systems.
- An understanding of how to build efficient, scalable database architecture. Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL (writing complex queries; understanding EXPLAIN; optimizing slow queries without changing the database structure; changing schemas of large tables without downtime, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Russian is a must.
What we offer:
- A generous stock options plan that ensures you share in our success.
- Full support for your professional growth.
- Any equipment you need for productive work.
- The opportunity to bring your vision to the project.
- A cozy office, or remote working.
- A professional and friendly team, ready to help you.
Please send your CV to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org