TextMagic is looking for Frontend Developer
TextMagic is an SMS messaging platform used worldwide (including in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia). It enables our customers to send notifications, reminders, confirmations, and marketing campaigns via SMS. Already we have more than 50 000 active business users. Last year almost 250 million messages were sent through our platform; our aim is to grow that volume to one billion messages per year.
Touchpoint is a forthcoming customer engagement platform. This is a brand-new product in development. It is a sales, marketing, and customer support software package that enables businesses to integrate multiple communication channels (SMS, calls, email, messaging applications) into a single environment. Our software features tools with which to find new customers and sell to and support existing customers. It also provides a convenient reporting and analytics solution. Touchpoint is scheduled for release in 2023.
We are constantly growing, and there are already more than 70 of us in Estonia (headquarter), Romania, Ukraine, Russia, and Montenegro. Most of our team are developers. As a developer at TextMagic, you can choose to work either in our comfortable office or remotely.
The main technologies we use:
- Vue.js (Version 3)
What you will do:
- Build highly scalable and optimized components.
- Implement client business logic.
- Design the architecture of a web application, using Vue.js and TypeScript.
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, and back-end engineers.
- Write tests.
- Optimize the application.
- Undertake code reviews of other team members’ work.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the technologies listed above.
- A clear understanding of the architecture of a web application and its separate components.
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works.
- An understanding of the principles of REST, WebSocket, SOLID, and OOP.
- Knowledge of web application testing (Unit / E2E tests).
- Experience using DI containers in work (using basic patterns).
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian is a must.
Other beneficial experiences:
- Experience in creating your own tools and libraries for web applications.
- Experience in working at telecommunications companies.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with frameworks other than Vue.js (AngularJS, Angular, React).
What we offer:
- A generous stock options plan that ensures you share in our success.
- Full support for your professional growth.
- Any equipment you need for productive work.
- A project on a fresh technology stack with no legacy.
- The opportunity to bring your vision to the project.
- A cozy office, or remote working.
- A professional and friendly team, ready to help you.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com