PBC Consultants is looking for a Payment Manager to deal with one of the most important processes in our company!
PBC Consultants is an international leading financial consultancy firm. We specialize in consulting corporate clients on payment solutions as well as handling the onboarding procedure in financial institutions.
We are partnered with over a hundred of EMIs, PSPs, Banks, and other financial institutions from all around the globe. Our target market is Europe (85% of clients) as well as Asia and North America. We specialize in crypto, e-commerce, and high-risk industries.
Our company is growing rapidly and we are now expanding to Georgia (Tbilisi), with the opening of our new office!
We are looking for a Payment Manager, with at least one year of relevant experience looking to develop his/her career within the fintech and consulting industries.
About the Role of The Position
A Payment Manager’s primary professional focus is to provide clients with qualified services, to fill the several application forms, detect, monitor, assume risks and determine to open the business account.
What are Your Responsibilities
- Opening of the business accounts in banks, EMIs, and PSPs as well as the opening of the merchant accounts. This also implied day-to-day communication with the above-mentioned financial institutions via email, phone calls, and video calls;
- Communication with the clients, understanding of their needs and their current payments model;
- Advising on the most efficient payment structure, presenting alternative banking options;
- Company documentation preparation for the account opening as well as bank's form filling, documents shipping, etc.;
- Research of new banks/EMIs/PSPs for future partnerships;
- Management of the CRM system;
- Reporting and updating tasks with regard to the status of account opening, research, etc.
- At least 1 year of working experience in any of the following companies/fields: Fintech, PSP, Payment gateway, EMI, or a Consulting company specializing in these fields;
- Understanding of general aspects of different payment methods: SEPA/SWIFT transfers, acquiring (MDR, chargeback rates, etc.);
- Knowledge of different types of financial institutions and their differences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously;
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident user of MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PPT, etc.).
Some technical information
- Working days are Mon. - Fri.: 10:30–19:30 (Georgian time).
- Working alongside driven people and experts in the industry.
- A great young team of professionals.
- Friendly atmosphere with delicious coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Weekly dinners;
- Health insurance;
- Team-building activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are MUST.
The salary for the position is GEL 4000 (salary can be negotiable depending on the experience of the potential candidate)
If you believe you are the right fit for PBC Consultants, and have the right skills to be the best in your field of profession – send us your CV and salary expectation email@example.com (Indicate: “Payment Manager“ jobs.ge, hr.ge or cv.ge in a subject line) and we will get back to you.