Paint Your Life is looking for an Assistant to the Studio Administrator to join our growing team in Tbilisi, Georgia and help support our massive growth and join our leading R&D team.
About the company:
Paint Your Life (PYL) is a fast-growing global e-Commerce consumer startup and industry leader operating mainly in North America. The company has been operating since 2006.
Our technological e-commerce platform allows our customers to enjoy the order process of a unique hand-painted portrait designed and created especially for them from photos they upload. All the technical details, communications, approvals, and proofing are fine-tuned to perfection to ensure the customer will love the final result.
With over 11,000 five-star ratings on Trustpilot, Paint Your Life has become the absolute leading hand-painted portrait service in the world. Our services help customers cherish their most emotional memories and even allow them to dream up a memory they wish they had and bring it to life with our multiple photos Compilation Service.
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00; 10:00 – 19:00; 11:00 -20:00
- Provides for inventory issues;
- Carries out various procurements necessary for the organization (office equipment, stationery, various services, etc.) in order to provide the institution with material and technical resources;
- Controls the unified case management of the institution (preparation of documents -Execution, contracting, registration, storage, etc.) in accordance with established rules and requirements with the Human Resources Department;
- Participate in the calculation and verification of artists' salaries;
- Provides for issues related to drawings;
- Assists the studio administrator with any necessary issues.
- Working experience in a similar position;
- High level of knowledge of English languages;
- Knowledge of office programs.
Personal skills required:
- Organization skill;
- Detail orientation.
- Opportunity to grow with an international company;
- Qualification Trainings related to the professional skills;
- Personal development tools;
- Health Insurance;
- Opportunity to work in global projects;
- Great work atmosphere in a creative team;
- Corporative events.
If you feel you meet with vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We apologize for not being able to contact each rejected applicant personally.